All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. These images are not presented as our own work, unless we note it under the specific post. Copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of each work. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the said copyright is neither intentional and not for profit in any way. The material in question will be removed at once with any presented proof.
Material posted on this website is done so to continue the public discourse regarding the imagery. Thus, it is considered to be protected under the Fair Use doctrine. However, if you are the copyright holder of an image and wish to have it removed, we am more than happy to comply with such a request, as long as submit the required information.
How to Request an Image be Removed:
We am more than happy to comply with all valid copyright requests. According to 17 U.S.C. § 512©(3)(B), if a request does not include the following, it is not considered an actual request:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed – in this case, a link to the image(s);
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Requests can be emailed to email@example.com and we will be responded as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail.